SMg130 ride-on scrubbing machine is suitable for the routine and deep-down cleaning of surfaces up to 20,000 sq.m.
The resource-optimising systems (FSS, FWF, FES and FNC) ensure increased autonomy, less waste, reduced consumption and improved cleaning performance.
Thanks to the large-capacity tanks, the new squeegee support that ensures perfect drying (even around curves), and the brush head that can moved up to 15cm sideways to clean under shelving, SMg130 is extremely productive and efficient.
Available in a brushing-sweeping version with a debris hopper, two 21x100cm cylindrical brushes, and two 45cm lateral disc brushes, and are equipped with a next generation motorwheel for high-speed washing operations.
- Surfaces (sq.m./ft²) : 15.000-20.000/161.400-215.000
- Type of cleaning system : Hard cleaning
- Working width (cm/inch) : 137/54
- Squeegee width (cm/inch) : 127/50
- Number of brushes : 2 (2 Optional)
- Power supply : Battery (36 V)
- Solution tank (l./gal) : 275/72,5
- Recovery tank (l./gal) : 334/88,1
- Dimensions (mm/inch) :
- Length : 2160/85,3
- Height : 1677/66,2
- Width : 1340/52,9
- Warranty : 1 Yr (Up to 3 warranty is available contact our sales team)